Nuckalucka Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuckalucka Maplestory

Nuckalucka Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick

Sick

Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Empty
PostSubject: Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.   Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:08 am

Hey, whenever i play this game on my laptop wich has vista i continually crash every 5 minutes or less. When i play it on my pc with XP it doesnt. Just wondering why?
Back to top Go down
bunnyrut

bunnyrut

PostSubject: Re: Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.   Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:18 am

i have xp and it still crashes once and a while with me.

right now it says i'm logged in when i'm not. it crashed when i was playing and i've tried the unbug account option.
Back to top Go down
2000bin

PostSubject: Re: Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.   Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 am

bunnyrut wrote:
i have xp and it still crashes once and a while with me.

right now it says i'm logged in when i'm not. it crashed when i was playing and i've tried the unbug account option.

Same with me
Back to top Go down
Raelos

PostSubject: Re: Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.   Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 am

As far as I can tell the unbug account thing is broken, just wait a while and come back in, it happens.

Err, in response to the previous two posts.

As far as the thread topic goes I don't know. I'm very technologically literate but I'm a noob when it comes to vista. I'm still running XP because of its outstanding simplicity and compatibility with the current generation.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.   Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:31 pm

The unbug account doesn't work yet because it's not linked to the servers IP address yet.

Edit: It must be the laptop because maplestory never crashes on my Vista Desktop. Razz

~Dice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.   Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vista or Maybe the Laptop :|.
Page 1 of 1