Nuckalucka Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuckalucka Maplestory

Nuckalucka Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All my suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster

All my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: All my suggestions   All my suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Well heres my list

1. Make pets work, it will bring the process of faster money , and less people with arthoritus

2. Remove the level limit for boss warpor, because when we rebirth we won't be able to pwn bosses to get to level 200 again and rebirth, ( i thought the point of rebirth was to get stronger and stronger, but with the level limit it kinda kills the point of a fast rebirth)

3.We need to spread this server around more, it seems like only 20 people are on at a time out of 300 made accounts.

4. Please fix rush for Heros, it only works when your against a wall, but if you rush away from a wall you dc, and its a killer skill that we dont' get to use :/.

5.Keep the damage cap off , or it will soon kill the point of "rebirth" because then after a while you can't keep getting stronger which blows.

6. Please add the less lag thingy for adding ap quicker, if you add that, it will save us so much time clicking in ap, since you level like really quick.

7. Make gatchapon give more random items, it seems the only good items they give are
1. Gold earrings
2. Brown wg
3. Pink adventure capes, and Purple ones
maybe give some variety like perhaps maybe cash shop items, or even white scrolls
Just my 2 cents

well those are all the glitches and stuff ive seen so far, if you do all those things, ill be happier than a little hamster with a wheel
Back to top Go down
Raelos

All my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my suggestions   All my suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 am

You don't get disconnected using like- any skills. At least on the new client.
Back to top Go down
Synyster

All my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my suggestions   All my suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 am

well i haven't played in like a week so yea, but ill be back on the 14th
Back to top Go down
dLuu

All my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my suggestions   All my suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:24 am

there is an NPC in lith Harbor that goes by the name of Chef that sells godly items
Back to top Go down
MooIsKau

All my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my suggestions   All my suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:46 am

yeah update the new client , change the max cap dmg..
it make me screwed my stats badly -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All my suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my suggestions   All my suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All my suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuckalucka Maplestory :: Nuckalucka Maplestory :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: