Nuckalucka Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuckalucka Maplestory

Nuckalucka Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make the warper to rogs work.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick

Sick

Make the warper to rogs work. Empty
PostSubject: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 am

Make the warper "insignificant Being" work please. At least that way high lvl reborns will be able to walk to the rogs.
Back to top Go down
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 pm

if your talking about those rogs with a bitch load of health then yes i want det! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sick

Sick

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:36 am

eh?. I dont put anything oh HP. They Miss me anyway. But yeh i walked all the way to them to find out the bitchy warper doesnt work. I even found the hidden door in a pile of bones.
Back to top Go down
combobreaker

combobreaker

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:36 am

lol that sucks for you
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 pm

It wasn't made to work, why do you think theres a warper in the FM?

~Dice
Back to top Go down
Sick

Sick

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 am

Thats why im asking to put a npc where that npc is to work. So you dont have to be a lvl 180 to get to rogs, you can just walk their instead. Would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 am

That would make it the same as removing the cap on the person in the FM, so they won't.

~Dice
Back to top Go down
Sick

Sick

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 am

No cause people would have to walk all the way their and find the secret warp to the warper NPC. Whats the point of having a map when you cnat walk their. Neutral
Back to top Go down
combobreaker

combobreaker

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:24 am

you don't have to walk to the secret warper, for now just V.I.P tele rock there
Back to top Go down
Sick

Sick

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 am

V.I.P will be removed...
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Actually, there is a portal above and a small rope which you can jump down to the Insignificant Being, so really it isn't that hard to get to.

~Dice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make the warper to rogs work.   Make the warper to rogs work. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make the warper to rogs work.
Page 1 of 1